Become a Member
Newcomers are definitely welcome! Becoming a member, is simple. We invite you to sign our membership book or send an email requesting membership to the Fellowship’s secretary at email@example.com. We are interested to get to know a little about you and your family, what interests you about the Fellowship, and how you would like to be involved.
There are lots of ways to participate that are described under GET INVOLVED at this link.
- We value your presence. Join us Sundays and at other events.
- Share your talents with us. We will welcome your ideas and energy.
- Share your knowledge with us and we will listen to your thoughts as we explore the way forward together.
Financial donations contribute to the ongoing sustainability of the Fellowship. They indicate your continuing interest in being a member and supporting the Unitarian Fellowship of Regina. The amount is determined by you and will vary with your situation. Monthly donations help the Fellowship plan for the future. We are a registered charity as well as a non-profit organization. You will receive a tax receipt for your donations … helpful at tax time!
We want to make a difference in building for a better tomorrow for you, your family, our Fellowship, and our whole community. We want to help people to reach out and support each other. Get into the act—Join us!
Join a Group
We see your interest in taking action, adding your voice to “make a difference”. Sometimes, we are not sure where to begin and it helps to meet with others to explore options (yes, on Zoom for now). It is a chance to meet new friends. And if a group does not appeal to you, there are lots of little ways to get involved. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- “Action Groups” (e.g., reconciliation study group, anti-racism action, fundraising action group)
- “People Power Projects” (e.g., social justice projects; letter writing)
- “Backbone Committees” (membership/communication, program, property, finance)
- “Sunday Comfort” – be one of those who helps others feel at home (greet others, add recorded healing music)