You can access our 2019 Annual Report here.
Governance and Board of Trustees
The Regina Unitarian Fellowship is a self‐governing and self‐supporting organization. We are democratically governed by our Board of Trustees, our constitution and our voting membership. We are also governed by provincial legislation and federal charities legislation.
To contact Board member, use the links below or email the Administration Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current Board members are:
For more information, send an email to the Administrative Coordinator: email@example.com
Like other non-profit community organizations, we exist because our members enjoy working together to bring life to our Fellowship and our historic building. Board and committee members play a significant role, but there are many others who regularly water plants, deposit donations, etc.
In 2020, we wish to say THANK YOU! particularly to those whose efforts help us to maintain our communication with each other:
– Administrative Coordinator Mike McCall
– Chalice Editor Zonia Guenther
– regular columnists Zonia and Pam Bocking and various committee representatives
– Facebook contributors … There are many, but particularly Jim Hutchings and Joanne Green
– Technical advisors Dave Thompson, Jim Hutchings, and Joanne Green